- This event has passed.
Whiteface Sky Race 2017
July 8at10:00 am - July 9at6:00 pm$50
The Whiteface Sky Race is part of the best trail running series in the US. Located at Whiteface Mountain resorts which has more true vertical gain than all but 14 other ski resorts in North America and more than any resort east of the Rockies. From its sharp and exposed form to an entrance lined with the rings and flags of the world telling of its place in past and current Olympic activity, Whiteface is iconic. Whether you’re keen on throwing down w/ some of the best mountain runners in the world for US Sky Running points, or whether you’re just up for a beautiful weekend in the ADK’s, the resort and the town of Wilmington will provide the pitch perfect venue for an amazing weekend of hard efforts, awesome experiences, and the wonderful community which defines the best of trail running. Red Newt Racing, Whiteface Mountain, and the town of Wilmington are stoked to have you.
Whiteface Sky Race 2017 – Event Schedule
(Event schedule subject to change)
SATURDAY, JULY 9
- 08:30 – 09:45: Registration/BIB pickup VK Only (SR BIB pickup 11 – 2)
- 10:00: Start Vertical K
- 11:00 – 1:00: Party at the Summit including VK awards
SUNDAY, JULY 10
- 06:30 – 07:30: Registration/check-in for the SR
- 08:00: Start Whiteface Sky Race
- 10:50’ish: Anticipated leader
- 2:00: 6 hour time cut point (all entrants must be through the Lodge AS (end of Flume Circuit) to continue on.
- 2:00 – 5:00: Post race food, beverage, music
- 5:00: 9 Hour Course Cut-Off