- This event has passed.
Baldy Banked Slalom 2019 – Sun Valley
January 19 at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Sun Valley – Baldy Banked Slalom Details
- What: 6th annual Baldy Banked Slalom
- Details: Sun Valley’s only snowboard specific event. Now in it’s 6th year, the Baldy Banked Slalom is a qualifier for the legendary Mt Baker Banked Slalom held in February. This year the BBS will be held at the top of Warm Springs run utilizing “Grandma’s House” as a start shack and ends just before I-80. Timing will be done using sophisticated RF chip sensors placed on each competitors front leg. Run times can be viewed in real-time by downloading the It’s your race phone app.
Saturday, January 19th:
- 8–9 am – Registration at Warm Springs Base Lodge (waver signature and bib/chip pick-up)
- 9-10 am – Practice – top of Warm Springs lift.
- 10am – Race starts.
- 3pm – Awards ceremony at Lookout Lodge, top of Baldy.