- This event has passed.
Lotoja Classic 2017 – Jackson
September 8, 2017 at 1:00 pm - September 9, 2017 at 10:00 pmFree
THE LOTOJA 2017 edition is incredibly scenic, diverse, and challenging. The elevation gain is around 9,000 feet. Cyclists tackle most of this while climbing over three mountain passes in the first 110 miles. At 205 miles, the current route which has been used since 2005, is the longest and most challenging in LoToJa’s 35-year history.
LOTOJA CLASSIC 2017 Event Schedule
Thursday, September 7
- 3:00 to 7:00 PM: Early Check-In and Packet Pickup at Biker’s Edge, Kaysville
Friday, September 8
- 1:00 to 7:00 PM: Check-In and Packet Pickup (across from Sunrise Cyclery, 138 North 100 East, Logan)
- 1:00 to 7:00 PM: Huntsman Cancer Expo & Dinner (dinner starts at 4:30 p.m.)
- 7:00 to 8:00 PM: Cyclist & Crew Orientation Meeting (USU Campus) – [GET MAP]
Saturday, September 9
- 5:00 to 7:00 AM: Late Check-In and Packet Pickup (must be on pre-approved list)
- 6:00 to 7:36 AM: LoToJa Cyclosportive Ride and Licensed Race Class Starts
- 2:30 to 8:15 PM: Teton Village Finish Line at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Note: LoToJa is NOT weather dependent; prepare to ride in all weather conditions.
Sunday, September 10
The following events are located at Jackson Hole High School
- 8:00 to 9:00 AM: U.S.C.F. Race Results and Protest Period
- 10:30 to 11:45 AM: Awards Ceremony (Podium finishers MUST attend to claim their prize)