- This event has passed.
Springfest 2018 – Stevens Pass
April 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 8:00 pmFree
Stevens Pass Springfest 2018
The Stevens Pass Springfest 2018 is the final party for the season.
12pm – Dummy Downhill- I5
- Create a dummy and throw it down the mountain, ending in a jump of destruction!
- Dummy will be judged on creativity, distance and staying intact.
- Winners will be awarded for:
- Most creative
- Greatest distance
- Best crash
1pm – Chuck-a-Duck
- Try your hand at tossing a rubber duck (or 50!) into a target in the pond – the first five folks who land a duck in the target will win a 2017-18 winter season pass!
- Purchase your rubber duck(s) at the Outdoors for All tent in the plaza – all proceeds benefit Outdoors for All.
- $5 for one duck or five for $20 to raise money for Outdoors For All and your chance to win a season pass.
2pm – Pond Skim!
- Think you can make it across our 70-foot long pond on your skis or snowboard? There’s only one way to find out!
- $20 to register for the pond skim – register at Guest Relations.
- A waiver is required to participate – sign at Guest Relations when you register.
- NO ski poles are allowed for the pond skim.