Whiteface Sky Race 2020
August 15 @ 10:00 am - August 16 @ 6:00 pm$50
The Whiteface Sky Race is part of the best trail running series in the US. Located at Whiteface Mountain resorts which has more true vertical gain than all but 14 other ski resorts in North America and more than any resort east of the Rockies. From its sharp and exposed form. To an entrance lined with the rings and flags of the world telling of its place in past and current Olympic activity, Whiteface is iconic. Whether you’re keen on throwing down w/ some of the best mountain runners in the world or whether you’re just up for a beautiful weekend in the ADK’s, the resort and the town of Wilmington will provide the pitch perfect venue for an amazing weekend of hard efforts, awesome experiences, and the wonderful community which defines the best of trail running. Red Newt Racing, Whiteface Mountain, and the town of Wilmington are stoked to have you.
- A 15 mile solo Sky Race which entails two revised Alpine Loops (no more Flume in between) with just under 10,000 feet of gain (and loss).
- Marshak’s Mountain Race, a single quad and lung crushing 7.5 mile alpine loop with just under 5,000 feet of gain (and loss). In tribute to Nick Marshak who passed away during the 2018 Sky Race running. $5 from each entry in 2020 will go toward a fund that his family feels aligned most with Nick.
- Kids 1 Mile Mountain Fun Run
Whiteface Sky Race 2020 – Event Schedule
(Event schedule subject to change)
- Kids 1 Mile Mountain Run, Start Time – 07:30
- Whiteface Sky Race, Start Time – 08:00
- Marshak’s Mountain Race, Start Time – 09:00
- Whiteface Vertical Kilometer, Start Time – 10:00