Mountainfilm On Tour – Encinitas (Los Angeles)
October 13 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$25
Mountainfilm on Tour is bringing a selection of culturally rich, adventure-packed and inspiring documentary films curated from the Mountainfilm festival held every Memorial Day weekend in Telluride, Colorado.
The show will explore themes connected to Mountainfilm’s mission: to use the power of film, art and ideas to inspire audiences to create a better world.
Gates open for the outdoor event at 5:00pm. Come Early!
Film screening will kick off at 7:00pm.
**Please bring your own low back chairs or blanket and pillows for seating. Sorry, no picnics and no dogs, please.
Bring your appetite!
- Food trucks will be on site to serve hot food.
- Unlimited Adult Beverages – Donate $25 to get a Mountainfilm on Tour Encinitas Pint Cup
- (Or bring your own for $10).
Win cool stuff!
- Raffle and Silent Auction announced at intermission.
- Proceeds to support Foster the Earth and Pachamama Alliance, our near and far beneficiaries for 2022.
Parking across the street at the San Dieguito Heritage Museum or along Quail Gardens Drive.
They encourage ride sharing. Some films may contain mature themes – appropriate for ages 12+.
In the event of rain or inclement weather, the event will take place the next night, Oct 14th.
MOUNTAINFILM on TOUR in Encinitas, California is hosted by Sarah Hughen and Elizabeth Joy Mueller.
Follow us on Insta for more fun details @mountainfilmencinitas