There are a lot of films coming out year after year, but Powderwhore Productions takes a fresh new look compared to other film companies and focuses on the backcountry experience and the lifestyle that it means. In their 10th installment they are focusing on their deepest days last season in some of the most remote parts of the world.
Some of the highlights from the film:
- A last minute dream trip to Hokkaido, Japan with Eric Balken, Will Cardamone, Megan Michelson and Dan Abrams
- A yurt stay in The Beartooth Mountains of Montana with Carston Oliver, Eric Balken, Ben Nobel and Alyssa Larson
- Steep spine clinic with Neil Provo in the Tordrillo Mountains of Alaska
- Phat Camp with Andrew McLean, Thomas Gaisbacher and Noah Howell in the Wrangell St Elias National Park and Preserve
- Paul Kimbrough in the mighty Tetons crusading to resuscitate telemark skiing
- Snowy Mountain Lodge in British Columbia hosts JP Auclair, Kalen Thorien, Ian Provo and Riley Leboe
- A look into the mind and the turns of Freeride World Tour Champion Drew Tabke
- Geoff McAndrews shows us the ups and downs of his world in the Salt River Range of Wyoming
- Carston Oliver and happy fun times jumping crevasses in Alaska
So, if you are in Tahoe or Reno check out one of the following premiers!
If you are in another part of the world check out the following page for tour dates here.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-55861899-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);